Who can apply:
Event Agency/Association/Corporate office/Non-profit organization who have organized events in the Baltic Sea Region or for the Baltic Sea Client/Participants/Brand (Germany, Poland, the Baltic States, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark)
Event has to be organized in 2018-2019
Apply before 08.04, 11:45pm UTC +2
Choose your category (there is a nice description of every category in the application form)
Download and read the sample form
Register your event in the chosen category (push FINALIZE button)
After we receive your payment, you will be able to fill in the form
Please, note that all the fields should be filled in English language. Video or other additional materials have to be in English as well (or accompanied by English subtitles)
We advise to downloading the videos no longer than 2 min. You also have an option for uploading multiple files, up to 20 MB each.
Do not forget, Judges pay attention to the impact. They want to know as much data and numbers as you can tell.
1. Jury members are required to vote for projects online (from 09/04 until 16/04), taking the following criteria into account:
Event scenario and creativity
PR and Communications
Idea realization (result)
2. The list of shortlisted projects will be published on 17/04. There will be 3 finalists per each category that can pitch Jury members offline.
3. On April 25, the finalists of each category will give a 3-minute presentation/pitch to the jury members (this will be a public pitch). The winner will be determined on the spot by jury voting (highest number of votes wins). During your 3 min, you can make a presentation, show a movie or do whatever you think is good to persuade the Judges that you have the best project.
4. Throughout the day, participants of the awards and the press jury will also be able to vote online for the project they like.
5. In the evening, the winners of the People's Choice, Press Choice, and Grand Prix will all be announced.
1.Best Corporate Event
3.Best Cause Event
4.Best Brand Engagement Event
1.Best Launch Events
2.Best Experiential Event
3.Best Budget Event
4.Best Sport Event
5. Best MICE Event
Arts & Public
1.Best Celebration Event
3.Best Cultural Event
4.Best GALA event
5.Best Public Event
1) Every participant will receive comments from judges. This means you will get expert advice on improving and attaining fantastic results.
2) The Grand Prize winner will be able to participate as a delegate at Bea World 2019 for free.
3) Other prizes will be given by Awards sponsors.
4) All #BNEA finalists receive special certificates and Awards together with their Clients